Thursday, June 09, 2005


Okay...so I unfortunately published this the first time under the other blog I contribute to. The one set up by Bernie Dodge for the class mentioned in the intro paragraph for this blog. I'm sure my classmates will all appreciate this pic of Lopaz when they revisit the page. In any case, I think I've solved the problem now, and have only slightly more faith in just two (TWO!) programs being able to accomplish this most demanding of tasks. Following is my original message: "This is a good photo to set off my blogging resurgence. Lady Lopaz in a lovely black fedora (at least I think that's what it's called, and if so, I think that's how it's spelled). Taken earlier today, this represents my first attempt at photoblogging with not one, but two new programs. Why two you ask? Why not three? Or better yet four! Yes, four new programs to post pictures to my blog. Fan-tas-tic! I'm sorry, I just really doubt if only two programs will really be able to accomplish what I want. I suppose I'll know soon..." Posted by Hello

No comments: